KIIT-Technology Business Incubator
CENTER OF EXCELLENCE (CoE)
SUPPORTED BY DEPARTMENT OF SCIENCE AND TECHNOLOGY, GOVERNMENT OF INDIA
NIDHI-COE will help strengthen exisitng capacities of KIIT-TBI and support potential startups working in digital health and precision agriculture in translating technological innovations into marketable products/high-growth companies.
ENABLING & EMPOWERING
KIIT-TBI aims to offer a conducive ecosystem to promote the innovation capacity of the startups and enable them to create new technology-based products and markets leading to job creation and thus strengthening the regional and national economy.
KIIT-TBI NIDHI CoE is trying to solve the overwhelming challenges of Indian healthcare and agriculture scenario by fostering an ecosystem for indigenous solutions (Make in India). Its vision is to successfully develop indigenous solutions for real-world applications; enabling new ideas to be tested, validated, and commercialized more rapidly, thereby making lives better.
KIIT-TBI has been recognized as Center of Excellence by the National Science and Technology Entrepreneurship Development Board (NSTEDB), Department of Science and Technology, Government of India. The NIDHI CoE will help strengthen and scale-up KIIT-TBI activities and support potential startups working in digital health and precision agriculture in translating technological innovations into marketable products/high-growth companies.
Why Choose Us
Connecting to global community of learners, educators, technologists, researchers and innovators.
Digital Health: The Case for Curosity – Driven Research
SOME KEY OBJECTIVES OF NIDHI-COE AT KIIT TBI
- To identify, foster & mentor innovators/entrepreneurs in the Digital Health, Precision Agriculture, Medical Devices and Diagnostics innovation process encompassing need identification, conception and implementation.
- To encourage co-creation by involving students, faculty and professionals from multiple disciplines.
- Provide necessary “state-of-the-art” infrastructure for prototyping & establishing proof-of-concept.
- Promote commercialization by liaising with KIIT-TBI and funding partners.
- To organize short-term workshops, boot camps and internship programs to raise awareness and motivate different stakeholders towards deep tech innovations.
- Providing a platform for product development and validation as per the international standards.
Need A Free Estimate?
Rutrum ut volutpat scelerisque auctor ultrices lectus ultrices ullamcorper massa diam etiam amet a, nulla pulvinar sapien.